Hearing entitled “The JOBS Act at Five: Examining Its Impact and Ensuring the Competitiveness of the U.S. Capital Markets”
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 2:00 PM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Securities, and Investment
Click HERE for the ARCHIVED webcast of this hearing.
- Mr. Raymond Keating, Chief Economist, Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council
- Mr. Brian Hahn, Chief Financial Officer, GlycoMimetics, Inc.
- Mr. Andy Green, Managing Director of Economic Policy, Center for American Progress
- Mr. Edward Knight, Executive Vice President and General Council, NASDAQ OMS
- Mr. Thomas Quaadman, Vice President, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Webcast of the Hearing
CM Subcommittee Ranking Member Carolyn Maloney Opening Statement
Rep. Jim Himes